Today’s the day: Firebrand’s popular, dynamnic business coaching program is opening it’s doors to EVERYONE. (That means you.)
What exactly does it mean and what does the process look like? Let’s break it down.
- A one-on-one meeting with our founder, Megan. More than a “get to know you”, this is a “get to know your goals and dreams”. As a result, you and your business will head into this 6-month program armed with both clarity AND grace.
- Weekly small-group meetings. Not only will we work together to identify your goals and break them down into actionable steps, but every Monday from 9:30am-11:00am you’ll check in via Zoom. Weekly meetings provide accountability, encouragement and little extra push when needed. Above all, they inspire and manifest productivity, confidence in your ability to get shit done, and success.
- Office Hours. These blocks of time are set aside on Megan’s calendar to allow you to schedule up to one hour/month of one-on-one business coaching. Big issues and or sudden roadblocks need dedicated attention and Office Hours make happen.
- Online Support. As a GSD coaching students, you’ll have access to a private Slack channel. Here members can check in outside meeting times, chat, and engage in peer-to-peer coaching. The minutes from each week’s group coaching session are also posted in the GSD channel, along with side notes.
- Free coworking after meetings. Want to keep working? Mondays are freebie days for GSD members! Don’t lose that momentum – cowork with us at our coworking space in Kansas City’s West Bottoms!
For $50/month, this is an amazing value. Trust us, we’ve done the research – we KNOW. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get shit done!